Thursday, April 7, 2011

EOC Week 1: My Voice

Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, I decided at a young age that cameras were toys that I enjoyed playing with. Playing with my mother’s film cameras, the fact that I could peak through a little hole, press a button and later wait until someone handed me an image that was the same thing I viewed previously, was incredibly fun and amazing. As I got older, the simple act of being able to capture ones essence in a still moment of time for future viewers to see captivated me. It was this that then made me decide that photography would be something I would pursue in my future endeavors.  Having an eye for fashion and beauty advertisement, and a passion for capturing who my subjects were my road to success begins. As I turn my passion into my career I decided to relocate to Las Vegas, Nevada to broaden my portfolio and continue my education with hopes to one day become a renowned celebrity portrait and fashion photographer.  With aspirations of becoming the next portrait photographer along the lines of Avedon and Leibovitz, I will stop at nothing to reach my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment